- SKU: #8361115
- Stabilize yourself throughout your next run in this supportive CW-X® tight.
- Coolmax® fabric moves perspiration away from the body and through the fabric for rapid evaporation and cooling.
- UPF 50+ fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- The Support Web™ exoskeleton delivers targeted support to the lower back, core, knee joints and surrounding muscles for greater stability and power.
- Colorful pixelated print offers a stylish flair to this high performance capri.
- Reinforced elastic waist with interior drawstring provides a secure fit.
- Internal key/card pocket.
- Abdominal support panel stabilizes the lower abdominals, hips and back.
- Gusseted crotch liner for added comfort.
- Reflective elements increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- Body: 80% Coolmax® polyester, 20% Lycra® spandex.
Support Panel: 80% nylon, 20% Lycra® spandex.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Waist Measurement: 24 in
- Outseam: 31 in
- Inseam: 25 in
- Front Rise: 8 1⁄2 in
- Back Rise: 12 1⁄2 in
- Leg Opening: 7 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 25. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
These are amazing running tights for distance runners. I recently ran a marathon in them and they felt great the whole time. The compression is just perfect -- it feels supportive but not constrictive. I was between sizes and sized down and they are wonderful.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Madison, Wisconsin
- November 13, 2014
Liked these pants in terms of fit but when I bent over my underwear was so visible! I have to return them. I got some of the other ones and they're not as bad so I'm disappointed these were so thin.
- Elsie - customer
- April 30, 2016
I just discovered these for runners and decided to try them for my Gyrotonic and Yoga practice. Admittedly, I was skeptical. Have no fears, they rock! The compression is not overwhelming, for me it was overwhelmingly supportive, especially around the knee. The high waist band is comfortable. My husband tried his tights out the next day for the Marine Corps Marathon and loved them throughout the 26.2. I tend to avoid synthetic fabrics and these were doable. Time will tell for durability, etc., meantime, I give them a five star, 2 thumbs up.
- Kari - customer
- from PA
- October 29, 2015