- When you store your stash in a sleek-and-simple Crumpler backpack, you'll be nearly as proud of your organizational skills as the hipster next door is of his 'stache.
- Durable, water-resistant field twill construction for long-lasting strength and protection of your stuff.
- Reinforced stitching at stress points.
- Wide, padded harness straps distribute weight evenly for comfortable carrying.
- Integrated top grab handle is soft, but strong.
- Roomy main compartment with twin gripper zippered closure.
- Zippered front pocket for quick-access items.
- 100% polyester.
- Bottom Width: 13 in
- Depth: 4 1⁄2 in
- Height: 16 in
- Strap Length: 35 in
- Strap Drop: 16 in
- Handle Length: 7 in
- Handle Drop: 2 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 13 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I almost didn't buy this bag because I thought it would be too small to carry all my books for school. But it's got plenty of room! It's simple and versatile; I can use it around campus or as an overnight bag. One or two more pockets wouldn't hurt, but overall, I am completely satisfied with its style and storage. I also get compliments all the time on the unique color (I got it in lime).
- Chloe R - customer
- from United States
- April 10, 2013
Great bag, needed something for back to school and this is perfect. Packs super easy into almost nothing and fits what I carry on the daily: jacket, laptop, keys, wallet, phone and magazines. Done.
- Chad - customer
- from Chicago
- July 26, 2013
The little backpack that could is a good way of summing up this bag. A reliant all rounder that is simple and no fuss, no muss. Don't let it's Light weight and simplicity fool you, The Proud stash is sturdy and strong. It can carry two bottles of Gin, two 1 litre bottles of tonic, two bags of potato chips (barbecue and salt and vinegar) and a plastic container of home made cookies. The stash does all this without even breaking a sweat! It's only weakness is it's not as water resistant as some of the other crumpler bags so rainy days may be a day of rest for the stash. However if you are heading out to enjoy the sunshine make sure you take this little trooper with yo.
- Mick - customer
- from melbourne
- May 23, 2013
This is a great bag. I love the color. I got it in preparaiton to summer and for as a day pack for my spring break trip. I love how simple it is and really like the fabric. Another great product from a great company. I just wish it had small pocket inside for a wallet.
- David - customer
- from Brooklyn
- March 15, 2013
Clean, lightweight bag. No frills, but I don't want any frills. No adornments, just a well-constructed backpack. It easily fits my laptop, charger, water bottle and notebook, with room to spare. If pressed to find a drawback, it would be that the front pocket is too tight to the bag, without a lot of room to maneuver if the main pouch is full.
- Okatz - customer
- from brooklyn
- March 8, 2013