- SKU: #8245408
- Columbia Women's Size Chart
- An incredibly lightweight and comfortable cargo short.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Omni-Shade® UPF 50 protects you from damaging UV radiation by blocking the majority of the sun's harmful rays, so you can stay out longer.
- Omni-Wick® moisture transferring technology moves and disperses sweat away from the body for quick evaporation, keeping you comfortable during physical activity.
- Exterior adjustable waistband.
- Zip-closed security pocket.
- Hand pockets.
- 100% supplex nylon woven.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Outseam: 11 in
- Inseam: 4 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2, inseam 4. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Very lightweight and ideal for hot, humid weather. They fit me perfectly (5'3" 110lbs). I also bought them in coral.
- Anonymous - customer
- from New Hampshire
- July 17, 2016
I love these shorts! I needed a lightweight, fast drying short to wear to amusement parks with my family this summer but wanted something a little more stylish than my go-to running shorts. They fit true to size and I like that the belt is adjustable. I wish that they were available in other lengths - the 4" rise is borderline too short for my comfort as a mother of 3 and being almost 6' tall - and I found that as the day progressed the bottom hem started rolling up a little. Overall, however, I am really pleased with them!
- Alexis G - customer
- from Orlando, FL
- August 16, 2014
I got these shorts on Seonda Sage/Hot Coral color and followed the advice of other reviewers and went up to size 4 and fit perfect so I got this one also on size 4 but it's huge! I'm not sure if it was a mess up on the tagging of this specific piece because this feels like a size 6. It's a shame because the print is very cute.
- Mana B - customer
- July 31, 2014
These shorts looked cute, loved the plaid, and they were cute. I wasn't sure how they would fit and there were no other reviews, so here is my feedback. Cute shorts, however they have no give to them, I ordered a full size up from my normal size (14) and they were tight with no give. I think they would be great for smaller people. Good quality from Columbia and great pattern, just not a good fit or comfort for me and on a sailboat I'm looking for some room to move.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- July 25, 2014