- SKU: #7877920
- Columbia Men's Size Chart
- The growling in your tummy can no longer be ignored! The time has come to hunt and you won't be denied your prey. Catch the tantalizing scent of grilled meat lingering in the air and set out on your quest for the nearest backyard barbecue in the Cool Creek™ Stretch Plaid Short.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Active Fit sits at the waist and is straight through the hip and thigh.
- Omni-Wick® technology draws perspiration from high-moisture zones and disperses it across the fabric surface for faster drying.
- UPF 15 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Fixed waist with belt loops.
- Zip fly and snap closure.
- Two front hand pockets and two rear hook-and-loop pockets.
- Zip cargo pocket at right side.
- Body: 61% polyester, 39% cotton.
Band: 86% polyester, 14% elastane.
Pockets: 57% recycled polyester, 43% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 23 in
- Inseam: 14 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 14. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
These shorts are well made and fit my long-legged son very well. It is hard to find shorts in this length so I was willing to pay the name brand price.
- Anonymous - customer
- August 2, 2014
Great Summer Shorts!! These are true to fit, with the right amont of give in the waist. Zipper pocket keeps car keys from falling out. Good breathable material and have the longer inseam that I have been looking for.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chicago,IL
- August 28, 2013
Love these shorts. They are true to size, fit wonderfully and are incredibly lightweight. They have UV protection and advanced fabric that wicks away moisture. I now own two pairs and am looking for more.
- Sean O - customer
- from Delray Beach, Florida
- July 5, 2013
I ordered a 36 based on the reviews that these shorts run small. That was a bad call, they fit just like any other of my sizes. I love these shorts, they are so comfortable.
- Doug W - customer
- from United States
- May 23, 2013
Loved the shorts. Perfect fit, awesome material.
- Ward S - customer
- from Iowa
- March 20, 2013