Powered by Zappos
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- SKU: #8476170
- Step out in the clean lines and army-boot-tough build of the Chrome® Peshka hi-top sneaker. The city won't know what hit it . . .
- Chrome recommends ordering a half size smaller than your normal size in this style. For example, if you usually wear a size 9, you may want to order a size 8.5.
- Born from a partnership with Japanese footwear designer, Takashi Kanakogi, from Rythym Footwear.
- Hardy 12 oz fire hose canvas upper offers breathability and long-lasting wear.
- Traditional lace-up closure with PU or veg tan leather eye stay.
Black/Black and Black/Gum have reflective PU eye stay.
Olive/Streak Camo has a veg tan leather eye stay.
- Chrome logo at tongue, and tag logo at medial side.
- Iconic griffin logo at heel.
- Reflective PU or veg tan leather heel tab.
Black/Black and Black/Gum have a reflective PU heel tab.
Olive/Streak Camo has a veg tan leather heel tab.
- Soft fabric and breathable mesh lining materials.
- Lining and footbed feature a quick-drying antimicrobial treatment to keep feet feeling fresher longer. Allows for wear with or without socks.
- Lightly cushioned PU footbed.
- Vulcanized ForgedRubber™ outsole is directly fused to the upper at 300°F and 30 psi. This combination of using high heat and pressure to bond raw rubber directly to the upper creates a permanent bond for unsurpassed durability.
- Weight: 14 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 8.5, Women's 10, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Great looking boot. Very comfortable. Warm. Feels very sturdy and durable with the rubber sole. The only downside with this shoe is the pilling. Stuff will start coming off this shoe because it's felt. I just cut it off before the material gets too big.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Berkeley, California
- November 11, 2015