- SKU: #7793318
- Please click here for packing ideas
- Size requirements vary among airlines. Please check with your airline for carry-on luggage size restrictions.
- All Burton bags are backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Cruise onto every destination with ease and style with the Burton® Wheelie Flyer.
- Main compartment holds a change of clothes, a pair of shoes and a small toiletry bag.
- Front organizer compartment has dividers to keep your valuables separate and easy to find.
- Meets most airline carry-on size restrictions.
- Padded laptop compartment (12" x 11.5" x 1.5").
- Side external zip pockets for small accessories.
- Front zip pockets for extra storage.
- Hydrographics are featured on the Bigfoot colorway.
- IXION™ wheel system features lightweight, super-mobile skates wheels with custom graphics. Wheels are also easily replaceable.
- Lockable, TSA-approved Burton zipper pulls.
- Materials: 600D x 1200D polyester dobby.
- Dimensions: 18" height x 12.5" width x 9" depth.
- Weight: 6.25 lbs.
- Width: 13 in
- Depth: 8 1⁄2 in
- Height: 19 in
- Weight: 7 lbs 1 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I couldn't be happier with this suitcase. I just returned from our maiden voyage--a three-day, two-night business trip, and I'm a believer! Not only did the bag fit everything I needed, including clothes, laptop, toiletries, reading material, an extra pair of shoes, plane snacks, etc., it also fits under the seat! I highly recommend this bag and I'm definitely purchasing the larger one.
- Brittany P - customer
- May 7, 2016
I do extensive travel for work, and this is by far the best rolling work bag. It has a simple professional look, good storage in main section (standard), easy access front section for Laptops & iPads (this is crucial for me going through security easily) that is padded with 3 dividers, the whole bag is well padded, compact design, and the best wheels ever. I like a bag with inset wheels for a good fit in overhead compartment. These wheels look and act like skateboard wheels. They are rugged, roll easily over many surfaces, turn easily, and so quiet! I have been looking for a long time for a sturdy functional nice looking bag. This is it.
- Anonymous - customer
- from NC, London, Melbourne
- September 4, 2015
Best travel bag on the market. Small enough to fit anywhere, and roomy enough to pack several outfits. I think I had at least three changes of work clothes, plus three pairs of shoes! Amazing storage compartments, and the skateboard wheels make it super zippy.
- Lauren E - customer
- from Durham, NC
- June 10, 2015
Great bag for short travel. No need to pay the airline more money with this thing. Fits easily a few days worth of clothes while also fitting about the seat on the plane. Couldn't be happier!
- Eric - customer
- from NY, NY
- May 20, 2013
I love this bag, it's like a back pack on wheels. Great for me because I'm studying to be a doctor at UCLA and I have a lot of books to cart around.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Cali
- September 28, 2012