- SKU: #8372626
- All Burton bags are backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Vintage style meets modern minimalism with the classy Burton® Tinder pack!
- Vintage-inspired backpack with faux leather detailing.
- Roomy main compartment for your daily essentials.
- Rucksack style main entry with drawstring and dual clasp closure.
- Separate padded laptop compartment for safe, secure, and easy accessibility (16.5 in x 10 in x 1.5 in).
- Top accessory zip pocket for additional storage.
- Internal mesh zip pocket.
- Adjustable shoulder straps for a custom fit.
300D polyester ripstop, 600D polyester (True Black Triple Ripstop, Red Clay Triple Ripstop, Green Lake Triple Ripstop)
600D polyester, 600D polyester heather [Fishing Lures Print)
Cotton-polyester blend, 600D polyester (Vintage Aloha Print)
300D polyester ripstop, 600D polyester, 600D polyester heather (Big Spruce Triple Ripstop)
Polyester, wool-blend and full grain leather (Gray Wool Leather)
Bluesign® approved 450D polyester ripstop, 600D polyester, 600D polyester heather (Wood Thrush Diamond Ripstop)
- Volume: 25 L
- Bottom Width: 16 in
- Middle Width: 16 in
- Top Width: 16 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 20 in
- Strap Length: 48 in
- Strap Drop: 22 in
- Handle Length: 11 in
- Handle Drop: 4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This bag is awesome! Its large, but not too large. I love the side zip as well as the toggle drawstring. Its perfect for biking and is great as a plane carry-on.
- Emily - customer
- from Portland
- May 12, 2017
I got the De Geo print design. I like it very much. Extremely roomy pack, great quality.
- Valerie - customer
- from Boulder, CO
- April 22, 2017
Over the years I've accumulated a lot of Burton snowboarding gear (boards, gloves, jacket etc.) so I already knew about the great quality, technology and design that goes into their products. This Tinder pack is no different! It's rugged enough to take on an extended backpacking trip outdoors, but would work equally well as a day bag for school, work, or the gym. I got the "washed blue" style and I'm happy with the color scheme. Definitely recommend this bag, and Burton merch in general -- and not just for snowboarders.
- Matt - customer
- from Portland
- April 15, 2017
Works extremely well. Very well made. Great purchase.
- Kathy P - customer
- from Wisconsin
- October 3, 2016
I got this bag to replace the one I was using during my work commute. It looks great in person and is very comfortable when on. There is plenty of room for everything I bring to/from work. It doesn't seem like the fabric would keep my stuff dry in a downpour, but I haven't had any problems in moderate rain so far.
- Marissa I - customer
- from Seattle, WA
- September 10, 2016