- SKU: #8372626
- All Burton bags are backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Vintage style meets modern minimalism with the classy Burton® Tinder pack!
- Vintage-inspired backpack with faux leather detailing.
- Roomy main compartment for your daily essentials.
- Rucksack style main entry with drawstring and dual clasp closure.
- Separate padded laptop compartment for safe, secure, and easy accessibility (16.5 in x 10 in x 1.5 in).
- Top accessory zip pocket for additional storage.
- Internal mesh zip pocket.
- Adjustable shoulder straps for a custom fit.
300D polyester ripstop, 600D polyester (True Black Triple Ripstop, Red Clay Triple Ripstop, Green Lake Triple Ripstop)
600D polyester, 600D polyester heather [Fishing Lures Print)
Cotton-polyester blend, 600D polyester (Vintage Aloha Print)
300D polyester ripstop, 600D polyester, 600D polyester heather (Big Spruce Triple Ripstop)
Polyester, wool-blend and full grain leather (Gray Wool Leather)
Bluesign® approved 450D polyester ripstop, 600D polyester, 600D polyester heather (Wood Thrush Diamond Ripstop)
- Volume: 25 L
- Bottom Width: 16 in
- Middle Width: 16 in
- Top Width: 16 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 20 in
- Strap Length: 48 in
- Strap Drop: 22 in
- Handle Length: 11 in
- Handle Drop: 4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I. Love. This. Bag.Apparently, I feel the need to carry my entire life in my work bag, along with a whole bunch of work things I barely touch when I'm at home. So rather than carry a bag over my shoulder that kept sliding down and expanding outward for no reason, I thought a backpack would be better.And holy cow is it!This is so much easier on my back and shoulders, I can fit all of the stuff I had in my previous bag with some room to spare, and yeah, I'll probably use it for many non-work activities, too, because it's my bag and I can do what I with it. So there. The color is awesome, because I love tropical print and blue, so clearly this bag was meant to be mine.
- Rachel - customer
- from Denver, CO
- August 3, 2017
This bag is awesome! Its large, but not too large. I love the side zip as well as the toggle drawstring. Its perfect for biking and is great as a plane carry-on.
- Emily - customer
- from Portland
- May 12, 2017
I got the De Geo print design. I like it very much. Extremely roomy pack, great quality.
- Valerie - customer
- from Boulder, CO
- April 22, 2017
Over the years I've accumulated a lot of Burton snowboarding gear (boards, gloves, jacket etc.) so I already knew about the great quality, technology and design that goes into their products. This Tinder pack is no different! It's rugged enough to take on an extended backpacking trip outdoors, but would work equally well as a day bag for school, work, or the gym. I got the "washed blue" style and I'm happy with the color scheme. Definitely recommend this bag, and Burton merch in general -- and not just for snowboarders.
- Matt - customer
- from Portland
- April 15, 2017
Works extremely well. Very well made. Great purchase.
- Kathy P - customer
- from Wisconsin
- October 3, 2016