- SKU: #8156255
- Brooks Apparel Size Chart
- While cold weather sends others indoors, you pull on this Brooks® tight and head out to your utopia.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Fitted cut keeps everything tight to the body.
- Stretch, thermal fabric, brushed on the inside.
- 360º retroreflective elements increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- Elastic waist construction.
- Moisture-proof pocket at back with a zip closure.
- Venting at side legs.
- Logo hits at left hip and back pocket.
- Shell: 58% nylon, 26% polyester, 16% spandex;
Shell 2: 80% polyester, 20% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 30 in
- Outseam: 37 in
- Inseam: 29 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 10 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD, inseam 29. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I was excited to get these pants and when they arrived I immediately wore them for a 10k. The temperature out was 32 degrees F and these pants were very comfortable: they kept me warm but not sweaty. A great combination of a heavy enough yet breathable fabric. The fit was great and they looked great. But when I took them off I noted significant fraying on three inches of the inside ankle seam on one leg. It couldn't have arrived like that or I would've noticed when I put them on. The threads were frayed enough to be about 3/4 of an inch out of the seam. The pants are tight enough that there is no way this could've been caused by dragging on the ground or against my other leg. I hope these pants last but after that much damage after one run my expectation is that they will not.
- Stephen J - customer
- from Hudson Valley, NY
- December 3, 2013
These are seriously terrific tights for winter running. I have had them on in temperatures from 20's to low 40's and have been more than warm with just spandex boxers underneath. I have also washed them each time and have had no issue with the material breaking down. Be smart and wash them on a gentle cycle and air dry them and you should not have any issues.
- Anonymous - customer
- December 17, 2014