- SKU: #7591378
- The Juno delivers reliable support, flattering contouring, and technical design.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Designed to provide optimum support for B-DD cups during high-impact activities.
- Moderate padding enhances shape and increases modesty.
- aerosilver® Plus fabric utilizes silver ions to regulate body temperature and eliminate odor-producing bacteria. Yarn channels pull moisture away from the body to create a comfortable personal climate.
- Supportive shoulder straps feature front hook-and-loop adjustability.
- Seam-free molded cups encapsulate and compress to protect breast tissue from damaging horizontal, vertical and circular motion.
- Bonded neckline, back opening, and armholes prevent chafing and irritation.
- Racerback styling allows arms complete range of movement.
- Mesh zones promote ventilation and cooling.
- Keyhole detail at back creates visual interest.
- Three-column and three-row hook-and-eye closure.
- Body: 88% polyester, 12% spandex.
Lining: 79% polyester, 21% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
The best part about this bra is that I can easily undo the Velcro straps, slip it down, and "step" out of it instead of trying to wrangle it over the head after getting all sweaty from working out. I am extremely happy with this purchase and have been telling all my friends!
- Cathy - customer
- from New York
- July 26, 2011
LOVE! I've always had horrible luck finding sports bras that give me the support I need (size 36D), I finally found one! It is pricey, but well worth it! The cup size is a perfect fit! I don't have to layer sports bras anymore!!!! I plan to buy another soon.
- Kristin A - customer
- from New Mexico
- April 5, 2012
I had the stuffing put back in my breasts only 6 weeks ago and have been so antsy to get running again. I was also quite afraid I would not find a bra that could give the support I now need to avoid the bounce that could cause pain and/or ruin my surgery. I am a 32DD and, I only have to wear one sports bra to run. Thank you Moving Comfort.
- Sonya C - customer
- from Loganville, GA
- December 11, 2011
When you're a DD cup size, it's hard to believe there can be a perfect sports bra for high-impact activities; this is the closest bra I've found to perfect so far. The molded cups have a stiffness which keeps the girls in place (goodbye, uniboob, and good riddance). The racerback is more comfortable than having big, thick straps over my shoulderblades. It is difficult to take off after a workout, but to me that's totally worth it for everything this bra does right.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Fort Wayne, IN
- June 15, 2011
Best running bra ever if your girls are big. I am 5'8" 135 pounds and a 34DD and do long distance running and triathlons. I finally found a sports bra that works. No uniboob. Stylish with pretty colors. And no bounce.
- Anonymous - customer
- May 27, 2011