- ASICS Size Guide
- Look no further for that perfect workout top.
- ASICS Atomic Wash® fabric provides a durable silhouette that retains its shape during sports and activities, wicks away moisture, and provides comfortable ventilation.
- Four-way stretch enhances comfort and allows a wider range of movement.
- Sleeveless racerback styling allows arms complete range of motion.
- Scoop neckline.
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- Reflective logos increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (US 6-8). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I accidentally ordered this shirt in a small when I'm usually a medium. However it actually fits perfectly. I'm 5'4" 140lb 34B. It's light and airy and not too tight on the stomach however if you are bigger chested you may need to go up a size. I am planning to wear this on our trip to Walt Disney World and I think it will be perfect. Again, light and cool but really cute on for all the pictures!
- Lindsey - customer
- from Tennessee
- July 31, 2014
I think this tank is great - fabric, color, fit - the only negative thing is - it wasn't offered in the pink/grapeade color story. I think Aspics did a great job - it can be worn with Asics I bought 2-3 years ago. Asics also offers lots of great solids this year which work with this top - and the bottoms in both color stories.
- Colorful l - customer
- from CT
- May 1, 2016
I love this top. It's very lightweight & comfortable. I'm normally a size 0 -2 and the small fit great. I got the magenta & I wish there were a few more colors to choose from. I also ordered the Nike Miler tank in the small & it's too big & the underarms are too loose. I'm going to have to return that one.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Orlando, FL
- September 14, 2014
Love the Asics Emma tank! If there were more colors and patterns available, I'd buy more. It's super lightweight, which is awesome in Texas. It's more of a running tank than studio tank so I don't get why the reviewer was unhappy that there's no built in shelf bra. Who doesn't run in a bra for better support?
- Anonymous - customer
- from Dallas
- May 27, 2014
It is obvious that there is no support in this tank prior to purchasing. Yes, you need to wear a sports bra underneath it, as with many other tanks. It is very lightweight and comfortable, especially on hot days.
- Laurie - customer
- from Chicago
- August 8, 2013