- SKU: #7436297
- Ariat Apparel Size Chart
- This versatile shirt offers classic style that can be dressed up or down.
- Classic cotton twill in a yarn-dye solid.
- Greater Arm Mobility technology extends inseams so shirt cuffs and tails don't shift during optimal range of motion.
- Button-down collar.
- Full button-front closure.
- Straight back yoke features a center box pleat and brand embroidery.
- Long sleeves sport adjustable button cuffs.
- Patch pocket with logo embroidery at left chest.
- Shirttail hemline.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 33 in
- Chest Measurement: 54 in
- Sleeve Length: 38 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XL. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This is a nice shirt, but it is big and baggy. I normally wear a XL, but this was more like a XXL. Drop a size and you will be happy.
- Scott M - customer
- February 4, 2012
This is a wonderful shirt, beautifully made. It is not a tailored or trim fit so it fits large and comfortably.
- Anonymous - customer
- from New York City
- March 20, 2012
I like the solid twill Ariat shirts. They are very comfortable, great style. I own four of them. I have received a lot of good comments from friends about them. There is one thing I have to state, I strongly support American made products and putting our fellow Americans back to work!
- DAVID C - customer
- from NORTHWESTERN MONTANA
- May 20, 2014
Love this shirt. Just came in mail today. Looks even better in person. Definitely Recommend it. I order one blue xl, and one white large. I am returning the xl and they are sending me a large one tomorrow. Great Customer Service.
- Brian Z - customer
- March 27, 2014
Nice casual shirt you can wear with jeans, roll up the sleeves with shorts, or khakis. Not a no iron, but quick to iron. Arms are cut well with plenty of room for my long arms and very comfy.
- Dave J - customer
- from United States
- December 10, 2013