- Alternative Apparel Size Guide
- Soak up the sun in style with this sweet and sporty Alternative® tank.
- Signature Eco-Heather fabric is crafted from a uniquely imperfect blend of organic cotton, recycled polyester, and naturally occurring rayon.
- Deep scoop neckline.
- Curved hem.
- Sporty racerback.
- Merrowed edges throughout.
- 50% polyester (6.25% recycled), 38% cotton (6.25% organic), 12% naturally occurring rayon.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 25 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I usually wear a small, but I ordered this in a medium. I like the fit; it's not too tight around the midsection, and the length is perfect; not too long or too short. It looks great layered under tops, and I have worn it by itself with jeans. I did not have any problem with bra straps showing; I wear a regular racer back. The fabric is soft and substantial.
- Anonymous - customer
- from PNW
- June 30, 2014
This tank top shows my bra straps, something that at age 75, I am not able to accept. Also the quality of the stitching is poor. It looks shabby. But I kept it because it will be a useful pajama top or underlayer.
- Jae B - customer
- from Portland, ME
- September 6, 2012