- SKU: #8464096
- adidas Clothing Size Guide
- You kick the competition to the curb in this adidas® Tiro 15 Training Pant.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- adidas® Soccer apparel is designed to keep you comfortable for the entire 90 minutes on the field and beyond.
- CLIMACOOL® fabric moves heat and perspiration away from your body effectively so that you stay dry and comfortable.
- Elastic waistband with interior drawstring tie for an adjustable fit.
- Iconic brand mark details at hip and down sides for a bold flair.
- Zippered hand pockets at side.
- Contrast accents offer a stylish appeal to this athletic look.
- Zipper accents at legs create a versatile look.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, hang dry.
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Outseam: 40 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 9 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
These pants are well made and fit perfect. They feel warm in hot weather. I feel like they might be best for winter months. They are the best pants for exercise I have ever owned. The X-large is perfect for a women's size 14 to 16.
- Tere - customer
- from New York
- July 30, 2016
These pants are sooo comfy ! I am 5'5 , 145 pounds and a medium fits perfectly!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
- Brittney - customer
- August 23, 2016
I love the pants but they are too long and with the zipper at the bottom of the leg, it would be too difficult to hem. Sadly, they will be returned.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Winston-Salem, NC
- January 21, 2016
I love these pants! I have the previous version and these are even better because the pockets are deeper to hold my iPhone will I'm doing leg press, leg curl and leg extension.
- Cecilia M - customer
- from Oklahoma
- June 16, 2015
I love these pants. They are multi-purpose and you can tool around town, or go workout. I love them because they have the stripes and are good for hip hop dancing. Not the comfiest of materials, which is why it rates a "4", but the style is definitely a "5"
- Stephanie D - customer
- from Los Angeles, CA
- July 19, 2016