- SKU: #7954464
- 7 For All Mankind Women's Size Chart
- Could this be the perfect short?
- Roll-up short sports a classic low rise and cuffed hem.
- Nouveau New York Dark is an authentic medium to dark blue wash with 3-D whiskers on wonderfully stretchy 11 oz. denim.
- Five-pocket design features the signature back squiggle.
- Signature spice stitching.
- Copper hardware.
- Red brand label accents the back waist and pocket.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- 87% cotton, 12% polyester, 1% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Outseam: 10 in
- Inseam: 2 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 2. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
So comfy and soft! I absolutely love these shorts. If you are between sizes, I'd recommend getting the smaller size because they're pretty stretchy.
- Brenda - customer
- from College Station, TX
- May 15, 2012
THESE ARE THE MOST COMFORTABLE, CUTE SHORTS IN THE WORLD!
- Lesly D - customer
- from MT PLEASANT, SC
- January 2, 2017
Great shorts! I am 4'11", so this length is great. Wonderful dark wash. These do run a bit large though, at 101 lbs, the 24 is slightly loose but still comfortable.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Enterprise, Alabama
- June 11, 2014
These have to be my most favorite pair of shorts to date. I have been losing quite a bit of weight since my last baby and I got a size 28 which was awesome but they do stretch so I suggest like the other reviews maybe going a size down. I should have purchase the size 27 now that I look back but that is okay. Just another pair of awesome shorts to look forward to buying in a smaller size. They are soft, stretchy and flattering to anyone who puts them on! Buy these shorts!
- Meredith U - customer
- from The great state of TEXAS!!
- May 14, 2014
I love these shorts! They are so comfortable. I did follow a reviewer's suggestion and order a size down. I wear a 28 in citizens. I ordered a 27 and they fit well. They were a little snug but do stretch out when you wear them.
Felt a full size smaller than marked
- Luvlabs813 - customer
- April 20, 2013