- SKU: #8641588
- High-performance shorts built for the true triathlete.
- Part of the Perform Collection designed for active use.
- SBR POWER 70D Mesh fabric features a refined mesh structure that promotes maximum airflow and flexible, durable comfort.
- Elite LD Chamois is multilayered and fusion welded for increased comfort. A revolutionary perforation technology delivers increased ventilation and rapid drying.
- Moisture-wicking properties move perspiration from the skin to the fabric surface for rapid evaporation.
- Wide elastic waistband is reinforced for a more secure, comfortable fit.
- Dual-zip accessory pockets at sides.
- Shorter inseam for an unrestricted range of motion.
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- Antibacterial application repels odor and inhibits bacterial growth for prolonged freshness.
- UPF 50+ fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- 83% polyamide, 17% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, hang dry in shade.
- Waist Measurement: 24 in
- Outseam: 13 in
- Inseam: 4 1⁄2 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 17 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 4.5. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Great shorts! I don't do tris but I prefer cycling shorts with minimal chamois. This pair fit the bill perfectly. I have gone for rides up to 25 miles in these shorts and they are comfortable (no saddle sores or soft tissue discomfort). I also love the orange accents. My only complaint is the seams on the inside of the leg at the legband are a little rough... nothing a little chamois butter can't help, though. I prefer the shorter inseam of these compared to most cycling shorts. I'll be ordering a few more pairs of these so I can wear them for every long ride. Remember: you get what you pay for when it comes to cycling shorts and chamois- don't be afraid to spend this much on one pair, because it will be well worth it.
- Annie - customer
- from CT
- June 23, 2016
The chamois felt like it would be too thick for swimming and certainly for running comfortably.
- Anonymous - customer
- August 26, 2016