- Brave Mother Nature's worst with the right weapon - the Wind Warrior Hat blocks brutally cold winds and keeps you warm even if it gets wet.
- WINDSTOPPER® Technical Fleece blocks freezing wind from cutting through.
- Polartec® Wind Pro® ear panels improve hearing in windy conditions.
- Soft fleece lining.
- Four-panel crown construction.
- Back stretch panel.
- Contoured ear band.
- 23" circumference.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Circumference: 23 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM/MD (6 7/8-7 1/8). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I read the other reviews about this not covering their ears, but it fit over mine perfectly. I wear low profile caps too, so maybe the others have taller profile heads. Overall, this was exactly what I wanted and expected.
- Allen P - customer
- from Fort Worth, TX
- January 2, 2014
Good under helmet cap so long as you have straps holding the ear flaps down. Otherwise, the flaps don't really cover the bottom of your ears. The windstopper works and you can hear well with it on.
- David M - customer
- from Kentucky
- February 10, 2011
Really like the hat. It snugs good around the ears and really keeps the wind out. We live in the midwest and it's great for shoveling, playing in the snow with the kids, sledding, and skiing. Warm hat!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Peoria, IL
- January 14, 2011
I own other OR products and have been satisfied with the quality and utility of them. My main disappointment with this hat is that it doesn't fully cover my ears. I tried a size larger, and the hat was loose enough to be blown away in the wind! So, it's a fabulous hat, but has an unfortunate design flaw that prevents it from keeping my earlobes warm.
- Monica - customer
- from US
- December 5, 2010
I purchased this item for my husband, who has an extremely large head. This fit him circumference wise; however, it domed out into an egg shape. He wasn't thrilled, but it was warm enough for him to give it a try at least once in Boston's frigid weather this year.
- Jannaee S - customer
- January 19, 2014