- Slip on the StormBound™ Jacket when absolutely nothing will prevent you from heading sidecountry for fresh pow.
- Pertex® Shield fabric balances waterproofness, breathability, and wind resistance in a lightweight, flexible construction designed to keep you comfortable.
- 650-fill goose down insulation delivers comfortable warmth.
- Thermore® thermal insulation is designed to offer lightweight warmth, maximum comfort, and long-term durability in a very low density structure—its volume consists mostly of trapped air, a highly efficient insulator.
- Fully taped seams keep the moisture out.
- Removable, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood.
- Two-way, full-zip front closure with interior wind flap.
- Under arm zip vents for increased ventilation and cooling.
- ThumbDrive™ cuffs prevent the sleeve from riding up by creating a thumb loop with the adjustable strap.
- Media-friendly Napoleon zip pocket.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Interior mesh glove pocket, mesh goggle pocket, zipper pocket, and hook-and-loop pass pocket.
- Removable, snap-adjustable powder skirt.
- Lockdown™ system features snap closure tabs on the jacket's powder skirt that slide through a pant's belt loops to connect the two pieces and eliminate exposure.
- Drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Interior RECCO® Avalanche Rescue System reflector is permanently affixed, requires no training for use, and needs no batteries to function.
- Although this jacket is not reversible, it is shown reversed in the multiview to display its internal features.
- Shell: Pertex® Shield 2L 68% polyester, 32% nylon.
Lining: 100% nylon.
Lining 2: 100% polyester.
Hood & Body Insulation: 650-fill-power goose down.
Collar & Below Powder Skirt Insulation: 60g Thermore® 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.