- Perfect for a day on the trail, the Solar Roller Hat will keep you feeling cool and comfortable.
- SolarShield™ fabric has a UPF 30 rating to protect you from exposure to the harmful effects of the sun.
- Wide 2.75" brim keeps the sun out of your eyes and off your face.
- Drawcord adjustment keeps it snug.
- Foam-stiffened brim so it floats.
- TransAction™ headband moves moisture from your brow for added comfort.
- Removable chin cord with cordlock.
- 100% nylon.
- Machine wash, drip dry.
- Circumference: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XL (7 5/8). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I bought this hat to wear for a vacation that included the Nevada desert in August. It was the best money I spent on the trip. It kept the sun off my head and neck, and made enjoying and photographing the summer desert more comfortable.
- Lisa - customer
- from NYC
- September 21, 2012
Very happy with this hiking hat. Very lightweight and thin material. I have very short hair so often wear a bandana so needed something with enough room to go over that...got the largest size and I do even tighten it. But I love the way it sits loose on my head if I want. Not too big a brim which I don't like. Use the chin strap all the time when it's a little breezy. Love it! Washes up great!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Los Angeles, California
- March 22, 2013
Just what I needed to keep the sun off my head. I do wished the brim were a bit floppier, wider. I have a Large head and this XL was just the right size for me. Hat comfortable and well made.
- Rai - customer
- from Naples, Florida
- February 2, 2013
Like this hat so much that I was devastated when I lost the first one I had. So relieved to be able to replace it. Looks great, is light, functional, can be head-size adjusted, not too big to impede vision, yet gives good coverage. Don't leave home without it!
- Anonymous - customer
- from New Haven, CT
- August 17, 2012
I ordered this hat for a trip to Mexico and want to recommend it highly! I wore it constantly, on ground and in the water. I got a large so it would be tight on my head and this worked well because it adjusts around the brim and of course under the chin. I love this hat.
- Terrie - customer
- from Atlanta area
- July 18, 2012