- This ski glove has all the features and functions needed when hard-hitting snow storms roll in.
- Nylon shells feature waterproof, breathable Ventia ® inserts to keep your hands dependably dry and comfortable.
- 340g EnduraLoft ™ polyester insulation on the backs of the hands and 200g on the palms helps keep fingers warm while you play in the snow.
- Leather palms give a sure grip of ski poles and other mountain equipment.
- Soft patches on the backs of the thumbs give you a place to wipe your nose or clean goggles.
- The DuoCinch™ gauntlet closures are easy to operate and seal out biting wind and snow; wrist cinches fine-tune the fit across the back of your hand.
- Outdoor Research Revolution gloves include removable wrist cords that secure the gloves to wrists.
- Shell: Ventia.
- Palm: 100% leather.
- Insulation: [Back of hand] 340g; [Palm] 200g.
- Machine wash separately in cold water and air dry.