- Carve up the fresh sidecountry pow in the protective Igneo™ Jacket.
- Pertex® Shield fabric balances waterproofness, breathability, and wind resistance in a lightweight, flexible construction designed to keep you comfortable.
- Thermore® thermal insulation is designed to offer lightweight warmth, maximum comfort, and long-term durability in a very low density structure—its volume consists mostly of trapped air, a highly efficient insulator.
- Fully taped seams keep the moisture out.
- Removable, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood.
- Snap and hook-and-loop flap over full-zip front closure.
- Under arm zip vents for increased ventilation and cooling.
- ThumbDrive™ cuffs prevent the sleeve from riding up by creating a thumb loop with the adjustable strap.
- Media-friendly Napoleon zip pocket.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets with snap flaps.
- Interior mesh glove pocket, mesh goggle pocket, zipper pocket, and hook-and-loop pass pocket.
- Removable, snap-adjustable powder skirt.
- Lockdown™ system features snap closure tabs on the jacket's powder skirt that slide through a pant's belt loops to connect the two pieces and eliminate exposure.
- Drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Interior RECCO® Avalanche Rescue System reflector is permanently affixed, requires no training for use, and needs no batteries to function.
- Although this jacket is not reversible, it is shown reversed in the multiview to display its internal features.
- Shell: Pertex® Shield 2L 100% nylon.
Lining: 100% polyester.
Front & Arm Insulation: 60g Thermore® 100% polyester.
Back & Under Arm Insulation: 40g Thermore® 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.