- When the slopes have been overrun, it's time to seek some fresh pow in the side country. Throw on the Outdoor Research® Igneo Jacket for the insulation and protection from the elements you need on the other side of the ropes.
- Relaxed Fit is a looser, baggier cut for easy layering and movement within the garment.
- Pertex® Shield 2L fabric:
• Waterproof and windproof shell.
• Durable, abrasion-resistant 70D fabrication.
• Breathable design utilizes a waterproof, hydrophilic membrane to diffuse water vapor.
• Printed inner face protects the integrity of the membrane.
• Fully taped seams.
- Thermore® Compact insulation:
• Patented SR process reduces loft without a proportional loss in thermal value.
• Midweight design.
- Removable hood with three-way adjustability.
- Stand collar with zipper garage.
- Two-way zip with inner draft flap.
- Mesh-lined pit zips dump excess heat.
- ThumbDrive™ cuffs creates a thumb loop with the adjustable strap.
- Napoleon, zip media pocket.
- Removable powder skirt.
- Droptail hem with drawcord.
- RECCO® avalanch rescue system increases the chance of recovery in an emergency.
- This jacket is shown reversed in the multiview to display its internal features.
- Shell: 100% polyester;
Insulation: 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Length: 30 in
- Sleeve Length: 39 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.