- Outdoor Research Size Chart
- The wind's ablowin' up on the mountain, and while you may be concerned about the security of your next foothold, you won't be concerned about seeing where to put those feet when you're sporting the Ferrosi™ Short.
- Wind-resistant, stretch-woven ripstop fabric stands up to abrasion.
- Fixed waist features belt loops and brushed tricot lining.
- Zip fly with button closure.
- Two front hand pockets and two rear patch pockets.
- One zip pocket at right thigh.
- Gusseted crotch.
- 86% nylon, 14% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 23 in
- Inseam: 11 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 11. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This is my 4th pair -- have had these or a version of them for 3 summers. Great fit. Very versatile. Lots of stretch for athletics: climbing, hiking and biking (although no cushion in seat) but also look nice: flat front fit. Have these in both colors, and wear them all of the time. Wash and wear well. Don't wear out. Quick dry.
- Isaac - customer
- from NC
- July 16, 2013
These shorts are fantastic. True fit to waist size. Extremely comfortable and light weight. Flex with your every movement.
- Eric M - customer
- from York, PA
- September 26, 2012