- Outdoor Research Size Chart
- When you're on the fast lane to your favorite hike, you want gear that won't hold you back. The Expressa Skort features functional, feminine flair that fits in from trailhead to tavern.
- Standard Fit offers a looser cut for easier technical layering.
- Poly weave:
• Outer skirt in a lightweight, breathable poly weave.
• Moisture-wicking tech moves perspiration to the surface for quick-dry performance.
• UPF 50 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Built-in short in a stretch knit.
- Drawstring with an offset tie at the left hip.
- Hidden zip pocket at the right hip.
- 100% polyester;
Short: 92% polyester, 8% spandex.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Skirt Length: 16 in
- Inseam: 4 in
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, inseam 4. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I love this skirt. Have it in all three colors. I wear it for trail running, kayaking, backpacking, and just bumping around town. I've also been known to swim in it on a hot day if I don't have my swimsuit handy! It dries out very quickly, it's light as air, and it's super cute. I am pretty athletic but in my late 40's, and I find this to be an appropriate length without looking frumpy. I get lots of compliments. I am 5'5", 135lbs, and the 6 is a perfect fit.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Seattle
- August 21, 2015
Though it was very cute, I returned it due to the fact that it bunched up in the back in several places, mainly the waist and I kept tugging it down and it would not stay put. Definitely order a size up, especially if you have any booty at all. It fits snug.
- Lake G - customer
- from MT
- May 9, 2013
Looks amazing on if you can get it over your hips. It was hard to pull up and no zipper or elastic. I kept it because you have to suffer to be beautiful. I'm 5'5. 130.
- Gc - customer
- from Nc
- July 16, 2016
This skort is perfect for my needs. I bought it to take on a trip to Nicaragua knowing that I needed a lightweight fabric and wanted one that was a sports length that would be perfect for hiking but you can also wear it into a restaurant and have appropriate coverage. Love it!
- Kimbra M - customer
- from Bellingham, WA
- September 7, 2013
I rolled the dice on this one and ended up loving it! It is very comfortable and great for chasing kids around the park or taking a day hike in!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Seattle, WA
- July 26, 2012