- Outdoor Research Size Chart
- Begin your cold-weather adventure in the Aria™ Jacket and get performance you'll want to sing at the top of your lungs about.
- Pertex® Shield fabric balances waterproofness, breathability, and wind resistance in a lightweight, flexible construction designed to keep you comfortable.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds water.
- 650-fill goose down insulation stays in place thanks to quilted construction.
- Adjustable, removable hood.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage and interior wind flap.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Internal media-friendly zip pocket.
- Elastic cuffs and drawcord hem keep the cold out.
- Jacket can be stowed away in the right hand pocket for ultimate portability.
- Body: Pertex® Shield 2L 68% polyester, 32% nylon.
Lining: 100% nylon.
Insulation: 650-fill-power goose down.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 34 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Ever wonder what it's like to be tarred and feathered? Purchase this to find out. Every single time I wore this, I was left covered in hundreds of tiny feather remnants. Gross. Additionally, the woefully thin inner lining cannot contain the pin-sharp feathers. If one tries to pull them out after being repeatedly jabbed, the lining rips like crepe paper. Not worth even a fraction of the price.
- Anonymous - customer
- January 9, 2013
This a wonderful jacket, but after you wear it, your clothes will be full of feathers. The lining is too thin and feathers are sticking everywhere from it. I am calling the company and I am planning to return it.
- Sue - customer
- from m
- December 5, 2012