- Introduced in 1966, the Mexico 66® from Onitsuka Tiger™ by ASICS® were the first sneakers with the famous Tiger Stripes.
- Now adapted for small feet, they were originally worn at the Mexico Olympic Games in 1968.
- Synthetic and leather upper with low-cut design for increased mobility and long, durable wear.
- Dual hook and loop closures secure the foot and provide easy on and off without the hassle of laces.
- Contrast stripes complete this classic look.
- Textile lining with a perforated, cushioned footbed for all-day comfort.
- Rubber outsole provides excellent traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 Little Kid, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.