- Tai Ji Quan is famous for it's graceful movements and it's stress relieving effects on the mind and body.
- It was also an important element of the Jeet Kune Do teachings of legendary martial artists.
- A similar philosophy was used in the evolution of the Onitsuka Tiger® to the company known today as ASICS.
- The name, an acronym, derives from the Latin phrase Anima Sana In Corpore Sano which means “A Sound Mind in a Sound Body."
- Leather upper.
- Cushioned footbed offers lasting comfort and support.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 7, Women's 8.5, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.