- Originally developed as an all-weather running shoe in the '70s, the Runspark™ would help a Finnish long-distance runner win two gold medals at the Montreal games. Today, these leather silhouettes make for the ideal casual sneaker for the person looking to add some classic style to their street look!
- Leather uppers with suede overlays on the toe box, eyerow and heel counter for added durability.
- Lightly-padded collar and tongue offers a snug, comfy fit.
- Textile lining and a cushioned, removable insole provides all-day comfort.
- Traditional lace-up front for great fit.
- Two-tone EVA midsole cushions and absorbs shock.
- Rubber outsole for traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 12, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.