- Introduced in 1966, the Mexico 66 from Onitsuka Tiger by ASICS® were the first shoes with the now famous Tiger Stripes.
- Leather and suede uppers.
- Traditional lace-up closure ensures a snug fit.
- Durable rubber toe cap for protection.
- Signature leather heel flap with Tiger logo.
- Smooth leather lining and a perforated padded footbed for all-day comfort.
- Rubber outsole provides excellent traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 12, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.