- Introduced in 1966, the Mexico 66® from Onitsuka Tiger™ by ASICS® were the first sneakers with the famous Tiger Stripes.
- They were worn at the Mexico Olympic Games in 1968.
- Choose from either a combination of leather, suede and textile uppers for long, durable wear.
- Textile lining with a perforated, cushioned footbed for all-day comfort.
- Rubber outsole provides excellent traction.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 10.5, Women's 12, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.