- Introduced in 1966 and worn in the '68 Mexico Games, the Mexico 66® series is by far the most recognizable sneaker in the OT line! And these wicked vulcanized-suede joints from Onitsuka Tiger® by ASICS® provide ultramodern touches for the fashion-conscious individual!
- All-over suede uppers.
- Classic OT flip-down heel tab for easy entry.
- Textile lining with a cushioned sockliner for superior comfort.
- Traditional lacing closure offers a secure fit and feel.
- Signature contrast Tiger Stripes logo detail on sides and a woven logo label on tongue.
- Super low-pro midsole for a more streamlined look and feel.
- Vulcanized rubber outsole for traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 11, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.