- Introduced in 1966, the Mexico 66® was the first sneakers in the Onitsuka Tiger® line to boast the famous tiger stripes—becoming the go-to shoes for athletes of the '68 Mexico Games. With the Paraty, it gives her that classic, old school vibe in a sporty, comfortable slip-on!
- Durable canvas uppers.
- Unique foldable heel area can be worn down for a more "clog-like" look, or up like a true sneaker.
- Canvas lining and a cushioned EVA insole for all-day comfort.
- Laceless construction with metallic eyelets for easy entry.
- Iconic "tiger stripes" logo on sides.
- Low profile, two-toned EVA midsole for cushioning.
- Rubber outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.