- Introduced in 1966, the Mexico 66® was the first sneakers in the Onitsuka Tiger® line to boast the famous tiger stripes—becoming the go-to shoes for athletes of the '68 Mexico Games. Add some classic old school flava to your look this summer with the Paraty slip-on!
- All Vegan uppers made from either canvas or chambray fabric.
- Unique foldable heel area can be worn down for a more "clog-like" look, or up like a true sneaker.
- Canvas lining and a cushioned EVA insole for all-day comfort.
- Laceless construction with metallic eyelets for easy entry.
- Iconic "tiger stripes" logo on sides.
- Low profile, two-toned EVA midsole for cushioning.
- Rubber outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 11, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.