- Introduced in 1966 and worn at the Mexico Games in '68, the modern version of the Mexico 66® Espadrille from Onitsuka Tiger™ by ASICS® lets you represent your wicked street style with pride!
- Distressed cotton-canvas upper with suede overlays.
- Canvas lining and a lightly-cushioned footbed for all-day comfort.
- Signature Tiger fold-down heel flap for a personalized look.
- Famous Tiger Stripes logo embroidery.
- Jute foxing detail on midsole for added style appeal.
- Diamond-shaped rubber outsole for grip and traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 11, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.