- Thanks to the fitness and jogging craze of the '80s—Onitsuka Tiger™ by ASICS® created the wildly popular Colorado Eighty-Five™ for the individual looking to make a statement on the streets!
- Mesh uppers with suede overlays.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue offers enhanced comfort.
- Fabric-lined with removable EVA sockliner.
- Traditional lacing closure with outdoor-inspired laces for secure fit and feel.
- Lateral rubber tread at the forefoot with forefoot flex grooves for added durability and flexibility.
- Signature Tiger Stripes with woven Onitsuka Tiger label on tongue.
- Two-tone EVA midsole cushions and absorbs shock.
- Rubber outsole provides maximum grip.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Comfy, cool, versatile shoes... what you would expect from Asics. I typically wear an 8 in flats, boots, etc and a 9 in running shoes. The 8.5 in these fit perfectly.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Atlanta, GA
- November 2, 2015