- Jump in feet first with the O'Neill® Kids Santa Cruz Stretch boardshorts.
- Quick-dry fabric provides wet and dry comfort, with just the right amount of stretch for all your surfing adventures.
- Fixed waist with classic surf-tie front closure.
- Single zip-close welt pocket at leg.
- O'Neill logo hits throughout.
- Straight leg hem.
- 91% polyester, 9% elastane.
- Machinee wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 20 in
- Outseam: 16 in
- Inseam: 7 1⁄2 in
- Front Rise: 7 in
- Back Rise: 9 in
- Leg Opening: 16 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 22 (8S Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Purchased these trunks for my son who is 12 but tall for his age; the stretch makes them fit better, and he likes the plain solid color as opposed to the type with the large prints. Recommended.
- Rachel S - customer
- from Northern California
- June 3, 2015
I ordered a 26 and was given a 24. Took the tags off but not worn. My son just said this is really small. I looked at the size and noticed they sent me 2 sizes small. Not too happy about it, since it was for a uniform for the beach.
- Julie V - customer
- July 16, 2015
RETURNING THESE PROMPTLY!! SHOULD HAVE READ PREVIOUS MOM'S COMMENT~ THEY ARE DISGUSTING, DISGRACEFUL AND DISRESPECTFUL TO OUR FLAG!!! the picture does not show the horror show that these shorts are~ looks like you washed them with a black shirt that ran all over the stripes, and the stripes look white in the pic- but are an awful gray color. they almost seem on-purpose disrespectful to our stars & stripes- shame on o'neill for allowing this pattern to be manufactured.
- Anonymous - customer
- June 30, 2015
These could have been soooo cute. But, instead, they were AWFUL! We didn't realize from the photo that they are meant to look distressed in a dirty, run over by a truck way. They just look like you haven't washed them and they look filthy. It looks really bad on the red and white stripes.
- Lisa - customer
- from Summit NJ
- May 27, 2015