- Deftly walk the line between two worlds with this ruggedly rich Paniolo sandal from OluKai™.
- (Pah-Nee-Oh-Loh) - Translation: Hawaiian Cowboy. The Paniolo represents the authentic culture of upcountry Hawaii.
- Soft, full grain antiqued leather straps with comfortable pigskin lining.
- OluKai metal logo on center of strap.
- Comfortable hand-sewn whipstitched toe post.
- Full grain leather cover and leather binding edge.
- Double row cowboy saddle-inspired microstitch design.
- Anatomical compression-molded EVA midsole.
- Gum rubber outsole with a fish scale texture and infused with natural burlap fibers.
- Product measurements were taken using size 6, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.