- Modern style meets Western tradition with the exquisite Tabetha boot by Old Gringo®.
- Distressed leather upper with contrast leather accents.
- Features beautiful embroidered flowers and gold studs for an eye-catching look.
- Dual pull tabs for easy entry.
- Smooth leather lining for a soft next-to-skin feel.
- Snip toe.
- Cushioned leather footbed provides underfoot comfort.
- Long-lasting and durable leather outsole.
- Old Gringo® boots go through a 130 step handmade production process.
- Old Gringo® also develops and tans its own leathers and textures to make sure the end result is a super high quality product.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 14 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.