- This item is subject to quantity limitations.
- Cut through the powder like a hot knife through butter in the GB Insulated Jacket.
- Part of the Pro Rider Series.
- Regular Fit has a modern cut that follows the body's contours while still leaving room for movement.
- This Protection component of the Oakley® Modular System is designed to optimize body temperature and act as a barrier against inclement weather. Excess heat and sweat are allowed to escape through evaporation.
- 15,000mm Waterproof/15,000g Breathability.
- Critically taped seams keep water out of key areas.
- Thinsulate™ insulation utilizes fine fibers that form a tight collection of air pockets. These pockets trap body heat while allowing moisture vapor to escape.
- Adjustable hood stows away in collar and features a magnetic hold-down system.
- Full-zip front closure with internal wind flap.
- Mesh-lined zip vents allow increased ventilation and cooling.
- Forearms feature zip openings and internal gaiters.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Internal media-friendly pocket and goggle pocket.
- Removable, snap-adjustable powder skirt.
- Drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Interior RECCO® Avalanche Rescue System reflector is permanently affixed, requires no training for use, and needs no batteries to function.
- Although this jacket is not reversible, it is shown reversed in the multiview to display its internal features.
- Shell & Lining: 100% polyester.
Trim: 92% polyester, 8% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.