- Limit 5 per customer.
- Before heading for the slopes, ascertain whether or not you are properly equipped. Board? Check. Pants? Check. Sweet Oakley® jacket? Check. With the checklist complete, all that's left is to go tear it up!
- Part of the Pro Rider Series.
- Loose fit gently drapes off the body for increased comfort on the slopes.
- This Protection component of the Oakley® Modular System is designed to optimize body temperature and act as a barrier against inclement weather. Excess heat and sweat are allowed to escape through evaporation.
- 15,000mm Waterproof / 15,000g Breathability.
- Fully taped seams keep the moisture out.
- Removable, adjustable hood with magnetic hold-down system.
- Magnet flap over full-zip front closure.
- Underarm zip vents for increased ventilation and cooling.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Gaiters with thumb loops extend coverage to keep hands warmer.
- Media-friendly zip pocket with headphone port.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Removable, snap-adjustable powder skirt.
- Adjustable drawcord hem.
- Interior RECCO® Avalanche Rescue System reflector is permanently affixed, requires no training for use, and needs no batteries to function.
- Although this jacket is not reversible, it is shown reversed in the multiview to display its internal features.
- Shell: 100% nylon.
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.