- This item is subject to quantity limitations.
- Reports show this latest version pack from Oakley® is a must have!
- Features a stuff sack style entry on top with drawstring closure and flap.
- Dual zip pocket on top flap - one can be used for a media player.
- Custom Oakley® D-rings and clip hardware.
- Upper pocket on each side with tab closures.
- Carrying handle of lightweight metal.
- Large side pockets with compression straps.
- Padded shoulder straps accented with parachute hardware detailing.
- Cell-phone pocket on left shoulder strap.
- A padded internal sleeve for laptops up to 17".
- Dimensions 18"(H) X 12.5"(W) X 7"(D)
- Bottom Width: 13 in
- Middle Width: 12 in
- Top Width: 10 in
- Depth: 5 in
- Height: 19 in
- Strap Length: 36 in
- Strap Drop: 18 in
- Handle Length: 8 in
- Handle Drop: 2 in
- Weight: 3 lbs 2 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I picked up the AP 3.0 about a year ago; and let me say; I am tough on my gear. I use it daily on my commute to work. It handles zipping on the freeway, and riding a motorcycle; I need a tough pack to carry costumes, lunch, extra shoes, rain gear, warm weather gear and anything else that may be necessary on my daily treks through life. My Nalgene bottles fit in the side pockets and are secured by the draw string. The pack itself has plenty of room, though I need a bit more room than most. I have no doubt that this pack will last for a long time to come. Oakley made a great piece of gear!
- Al C - customer
- from Davenport, FL
- January 22, 2012
Just went to Europe for two weeks with just this bag, lots of room, plenty of extra pockets, well constructed. My buddy has had his for a few years too. I believe he has had no problems, it’s well constructed and it looks cool.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Wisconsin
- March 18, 2010
This backpack was originated from the Terminator: Salvation movie. You can see John Conner (Christian Bale) wear a similar design during the end of the movie when he gets ready to infiltrate skynet but the pack he was wearing had no side pockets. My only complaint about this backpack is that the small pockets are really meant for small items. The flap prevents you from having it open all the way and when packing too many small items, your fingers will be shuffling around looking for items as you have to feel with your fingers for the items you want. The side bottom pockets are not as big as I hoped they would be. Since it only expands to a certain extent, the compression straps don’t really do anything. Overall, this is a nice looking backpack but if you plan on using it for school, I would recommend something else. There are no organizers of any sort, just lots of pockets. I give the design of the backpack a huge A+ but this backpack is more of a pack for camping etc.
- Albert W - customer
- from Los Angeles, California
- March 21, 2010
Oakley AP - I was considering a Kitchen sink and ended up with the AP. The AP is plenty large enough. The only complaint is that the lower main compartment zipper is hard to open all the time. Other than that it’s a nice pack.
- Will - customer
- from Northwest
- October 6, 2008
Broken Backpack - I bike commute everyday. I needed a large backpack to carry lunch, uniform, bike tools. Loved all the pocket space on this bag to carry all my goodies. Well the strap broke 4 weeks in. I was taking it off and the threads gave out on the left strap. For the price this is not a quality bag. Bummer.
- John - customer
- from San Jose, CA
- November 18, 2008