- NYDJ Size Chart
- Long long, lean, and luscious in NYDJ®.
- The Barbara has a higher rise that sits just above the natural waist for a comfortable fit and slim silhouette.
- Narrower bootcut leg opening lends a modern, streamlined look.
- Lift Tuck Technology® lifts and shapes curves so you instantly appear one size smaller.
- Patented crisscross panel trims the tummy.
- Dark Enzyme is a clean dark blue wash on stretch cotton denim.
- Classic five-pocket construction.
- Tonal topstitching.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- 99% cotton, 1% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 33 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 0, inseam 33. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
These are the best jeans I've ever found! I live on a pretty tight budget, so the idea of paying this much for a pair of jeans is pretty hard to swallow, but these are worth it so I just save up my money and buy a pair when I can afford it. My body shape doesn't usually look so great in most jeans -- I've got long legs (about 33" inseam) and ever since I turned 40, I've got too much tummy so if the rise is too short, I end up with major muffin-top. I was beginning to think I'd never look good in jeans again. But then I finally tried on some NYDJ jeans, and after trying several styles, I realized that the Barbara bootcut style is made for me. The higher rise actually gives me an hourglass figure again (!) and the narrower bootcut balances me out without making me look like I'm wearing bell bottoms. The dark wash is beautiful and I love that it doesn't come with silly-looking fading in strange places. I can even wear these (with a nice pair of heels or boots and a dressy blouse or sweater) to court when I have to! Well worth the extra expense. As for sizing, really pay attention to the NYDJ size guide, because it's true that they are at least one size smaller than your usual. Depending where I shop, I usually buy a 14 or 16 (usually long length if I can find it) and in these the 12 regular length is perfect, like they were made for me.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chico, CAlifornia
- October 30, 2014
I love the Barbara tonal stitch dark enzyme. I do buy a size smaller and they fit perfect. I am 5'8" and need a long inseam. I was happy to find the 33 inseam. I have used the dryer on medium to low heat and the jeans have shrunk nearly two inches. Next time I will hang them to dry. While I love these jeans the price is too much. But then all jeans are overpriced now days.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Pacific Northwest
- August 10, 2014