- Nike Size Guide
- You sprint into a new season with a workout wear that will take you to the next level of your fitness in this Nike® Tempo Short!
- Solid color with contrast details at sides for a fashionable flair.
- Elastic waistband with interior drawstring tie offers an adjustable fit.
- Built-in mesh brief provides ventilation and added comfort.
- Interior key pocket at back right allows storage for small items.
- Mesh inserts at sides provide increased breathability to this workout short.
- Curved cuffs with Swoosh™ logo at left add a feminine fit.
- 100% polyester.
Lining: 100% recycled polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Outseam: 10 in
- Inseam: 3 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 3. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I really love these shorts! I am 5'8" and 165lbs. I bought a Medium and though they are a bit shorter than I like, they are perfect for working out and running, and getting a tan. :)
- Jenifer - customer
- from Arizona
- April 30, 2015
Fantastic shorts. Perfect length and material. I also love the different colored trim. The most comfortable pair of shorts I've worn - no riding up, thin material, I barely noticed they were on. I just ran a full marathon in them and will definitely buy more colors.
- Dawn - customer
- from Chicago
- March 10, 2015
I am small-waisted but with substantial thighs, and I find most shorts insufferable...these are the best that I've found (and I've kissed a lot of frogs by now). Minimal bunching and rubbing between the thighs. I like them so much I've bought just about every color.
- Anonymous - customer
- August 3, 2015
I ordered these shorts last week and they came in a few days earlier than they were supposed to. The shorts are comfortable and stylish. They're a bit tight are my thighs but overall I recommend them.
- Victoria C - customer
- from Tupelo, MS
- July 25, 2015
Love these shorts! I'm 5'10" and they were not too short. The waistband is comfortable and doesn't dig in. Very glad I bought them!
- Sonam S - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- March 11, 2015