- Nike Size Guide
- Find that perfect tempo that lets you go far during your next run.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- Dri-FIT™ high-performance fabric wicks perspiration away from the body and towards the surface where it can evaporate.
- Elastic waist with interior drawstring provides a comfortable and secure fit.
- Built-in briefs provide support and comfort.
- Interior stash pocket at right rear waist.
- Mesh panels increase ventilation and cooling.
- Embroidered Swoosh™ at lower left hem.
- Curved hems allow a wider range of movement.
- Body: 100% polyester.
Brief: 100% recycled polyester.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Outseam: 10 in
- Inseam: 3 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 3. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I really love these shorts! I am 5'8" and 165lbs. I bought a Medium and though they are a bit shorter than I like, they are perfect for working out and running, and getting a tan. :)
- Jenifer - customer
- from Arizona
- April 30, 2015
Fantastic shorts. Perfect length and material. I also love the different colored trim. The most comfortable pair of shorts I've worn - no riding up, thin material, I barely noticed they were on. I just ran a full marathon in them and will definitely buy more colors.
- Dawn - customer
- from Chicago
- March 10, 2015
I am small-waisted but with substantial thighs, and I find most shorts insufferable...these are the best that I've found (and I've kissed a lot of frogs by now). Minimal bunching and rubbing between the thighs. I like them so much I've bought just about every color.
- Anonymous - customer
- August 3, 2015
Nike is doing these shorts the right way and I hope they never discontinue or change them. They fit so well, don't ride up when I walk on the treadmill, they're cool (that's a big deal here in AL), and come in fun colors. They last too. The ones I bought 2 years ago and have worn over and over still look brand new. They're a summer staple. If you don't have a pair, you need to give them a try. You'll love them and you'll want to go buy more.
- Claire - customer
- from AL
- May 15, 2016
These are my go to shorts for running and my bootcamp type workouts. I own several pairs in a variety of colors. My favorite part is that they're not too short and they last forever.
- Anonymous - customer
- May 9, 2016