- Nike® is serious about your training, so they've provided a bag to suit all your needs.
- Classic U-shaped opening with dual-zip closure.
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap.
- Nike Air Max shoulder pad with Considered Design.
- Durable webbing haul handles.
- Ventilated zippered shoe compartment.
- Ventilated wet/dry storage pocket.
- Exterior zip pocket.
- Swoosh® design logo.
- Space on back panel provides room for personalized team logos.
- Water-resistant Tarpaulin bottom keeps your gear nice and dry.
- 100% polyester.
- Spot clean.
- Bottom Width: 21 in
- Middle Width: 21 in
- Top Width: 21 in
- Depth: 10 in
- Height: 12 in
- Strap Length: 50 in
- Strap Drop: 25 in
- Handle Length: 28 in
- Handle Drop: 11 in
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I like this bag. I got it in the red and I really like its look. I even like the way it sounds when I ruffle through it and pick it up...if that makes sense. Positives: It retains its shape very well. I got the small and it still fits a ton of stuff. I can fit my gym shoes and flip flops in its shoe tunnel, or a wet towel after a shower. I can pack several changes of clothes in its main compartment and still have room for more. The zipper pouch in the front holds lots of extras, like my lock, toiletries, and lots more, since it ranges the whole length of the bag. The zippers are smooth and easy. There's nothing cheap about its appearance or construction. Negatives: Because it's a canvas material coated with a rubber material, it gets dirty easily. I've only been using it for about a month and I've already wiped it down twice. Even after wiping it down (sorry, I don't like grimy, dirty appearing stuff), the rubbery material retains lint. It's hard to keep clean. This is nit-picky, but I think that the handles for carrying are made too long. It's nice if you want to fold up a coat or jacket to tuck under them, but the bag really hangs low when carrying it. Also the pad for the shoulder strap rarely stays in place. I suppose that's to be expected, though. All in all, I'd say that this is a great gym bag.
- Matt - customer
- from Chicago
- December 10, 2015