- The Nike® Team Training Max Air Medium Duffel is ideal for the serious athlete looking for a bag that provides maximum carrying comfort and several storage options.
- U-shaped opening.
- Metallic zippers with webbing zipper pulls.
- Webbing haul handles.
- Adjustable, removable textured Max Air strap spreads the weight of the bag across the shoulder to carry your gear comfortably.
- Zip-off, customizable front pocket adapts to any on-the-go needs.
- Stay-dry side-zip shoe compartment keep your gear separated from your shoes after a workout.
- Additional haul handle on side mesh pocket.
- Screen printed Nike logo on side and signature Swoosh on front.
- Water-resistant Tarpaulin bottom to keep your gear dry in
- Tough, durable 600D polyester fabric provide long-lasting performance and helps protect your gear.
- Bottom Width: 23 in
- Middle Width: 23 in
- Top Width: 22 in
- Depth: 11 in
- Height: 13 in
- Handle Length: 21 in
- Handle Drop: 8 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 52 in
- Accessory Strap Drop: 26 in
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This bag is huge and light as a feather. It's also very sturdy and carried a lot of gear for a camping trip. Held up very nicely with all the extra pockets and sections coming in handy for shoes, laundry that needed cleaning etc. (I don't know how it will hold up, so will write a another review when I've used it for a while.) But in the meantime, highly recommend this duffle!
- S. H - customer
- from Los Angeles, CA
- December 9, 2014
I love this bag, especially the shoe compartment, you could probably fit two pairs of shoes, I have the medium one and it is so large that you can probably fit people in it! It is definitely worth it!
- Anonymous - customer
- April 15, 2014
This is the perfect gym bag. I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend, and he loved it. Enough room for protein and pre-workout containers, shoes, a gym outfit, etc. Great quality, cushioned strap.
- Maureen - customer
- from New Jersey
- November 19, 2013
This bag is the perfect size for all my gym gear. But seems to be made of a thin type of plastic material. Will be good luck if it lasts more than a year.
- Antonio U - customer
- from Alexandria, VA
- December 31, 2014
The bag is great. So far it seems durable and looks great. However, I am 5'6" and the shoulder strap is too long. The bag hangs at thigh level.
- Andrew A - customer
- November 13, 2014