- The Nike® T90 Laser IV KL-FG is perfect for the elite striker looking for a lightweight boot with great touch, supernatural flexibility and innovative performance features.
*For use on firm ground surfaces.
- Lightweight Kanga-Lite synthetic upper wraps snugly around the foot to provide great ball touch.
- Off-center lacing system is designed to provide a larger ball-striking surface for a more uniform boot-to-ball contact.
- Shape-correcting memory foam at the top of the foot for a more consistent, uniform striking surface that improves power and accuracy when striking the ball.
- Redesigned, adaptive shield made of cast-PU offers flexibility that enhances the natural motion of the foot and provides a more open toe box.
- Powerzone on the adaptive shield is made of cast-PU triangles placed on flexible strips which help enhance the power and accuracy of shots.
- Raised-PU swerve fins on the adaptive shield's swerve-zone are strategically-sized and angled to increase friction and enhance control over the ball's spin and trajectory.
- Thin layer of foam on the lateral forefoot provides cushioning and great ball touch.
- Molded, high-density EVA sockliner with PORON® inserts provides contoured heel and arch support, enhanced comfort and helps reduce stud pressure.
- Lightweight TPU plate on the outsole offers lightweight durability and comfort.
- Redesigned, direct-inject studs with a ridge are designed to provide optimal penetration speed and grip while still allowing release for quick turns and agility.
- Secondary traction elements are built into the TPU plate to provide edge traction that reduces slip on the medial and lateral sides.
- Vertical and horizontal forefoot flex-grooves provide excellent flex where needed for a more natural, efficient range of motion.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.