- Nike Size Guide
- Return the serve so that it's just out of her reach. You'd have no problem with it though because the Pure Tennis Top is ready to help you cover the court!
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Dri-FIT™ high-performance fabric wicks perspiration away from the body and towards the surface where it can evaporate.
- Lightweight polyester top with plenty of movement-friendly stretch.
- Split neckline lends a feminine flair.
- Cap-sleeve coverage.
- Swoosh™ logo at upper left chest.
- Straight hemline.
- 87% polyester, 13% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I usually wear large in Nike tops, but this was too tight in large. I ordered extra large (I don't care) and have gotten so many compliments. I also got the blue one. Everyone loved it on me.
- Lisa - customer
- from New Hampshire
- August 12, 2011
Love this top. Great for the club but makes a versatile, casual tee as well. Very flattering without being too tight or too low cut. I may order another one since I wear it so much.
- Ann - customer
- December 29, 2011
Love the color and neckline, but the bodice is too, too tight. I would love to have this in a loose fit top.
- Patricia L - customer
- August 9, 2011
These are my favorite tennis/athletic leisure tops ever. I usually size up on size from my usual, so it is body skimming, but it skin tight, as it is already tapered in at the waist. I have these in several colors.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Minneapolis
- August 17, 2015
Love this top. I am 5'8 135 lbs and 36C. I ordered a Medium and it fits great. Stays put when playing strenuous tennis and cap sleeves protect my shoulders from the sun.
- Julie W - customer
- from Reedsburg, Wisconsin
- June 16, 2015