- Nike Size Guide
- Return the serve so that it's just out of her reach. You'd have no problem with it, though, because you've got the range necessary with the Nike® Pure Tennis Top.
- Dri-FIT® fabric wicks away moisture to keep you cool and dry.
- Poly/spandex fabric lets you stretch you to your limit.
- Split neckline lends a feminine flair.
- Short cap sleeves provide just the right amount of shoulder coverage.
- Swoosh™ logo at upper left chest.
- Straight hemline.
- 87% polyester, 13% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I usually wear large in Nike tops, but this was too tight in large. I ordered extra large (I don't care) and have gotten so many compliments. I also got the blue one. Everyone loved it on me.
- Lisa - customer
- from New Hampshire
- August 12, 2011
Love this top. Great for the club but makes a versatile, casual tee as well. Very flattering without being too tight or too low cut. I may order another one since I wear it so much.
- Ann - customer
- December 29, 2011
Love the color and neckline, but the bodice is too, too tight. I would love to have this in a loose fit top.
- Patricia L - customer
- August 9, 2011
These are my favorite tennis/athletic leisure tops ever. I usually size up on size from my usual, so it is body skimming, but it skin tight, as it is already tapered in at the waist. I have these in several colors.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Minneapolis
- August 17, 2015
Love this top. I am 5'8 135 lbs and 36C. I ordered a Medium and it fits great. Stays put when playing strenuous tennis and cap sleeves protect my shoulders from the sun.
- Julie W - customer
- from Reedsburg, Wisconsin
- June 16, 2015