- There won't be much competition when you start walking on to the field with the Nike® Nike5 Bomba Finale, your training and gear will be working as one.
- Kanga-Lite synthetic leather upper offers water-resistance with excellent fit and ball touch.
- Shape-correcting shot shield helps promote low-trajectory striking for more accurate passes and shots.
- Instep designed to enhance touch and help maintain control during the game, for fast distribution and powerful passes.
- Multidirectional rubber studs of varying lengths provides excellent traction and grip when the game intensifies.
- Recycled Nike Grind rubber on the medial heel and toe for additional durability.
- Dampening pods on the outside of the forefoot and an asymmetrical lacing system that offers a larger strike zone for additional ball control and accuracy.
- Low-profile secondary cleats located under the perimeter of the toe area and outside heel help enhance traction.
- Artificial-grass traction technology in the forefoot was designed to increase acceleration and plant-foot stability.
- Molded sockliner for lightweight, low-profile cushioning, plus forefoot-pressure and heel-plant dispersion pads to help evenly distribute cleat pressure for lasting comfort.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.