- Nike Size Guide
- Tell the competition it is time to turn up the heat with these Nike® Rival Woven Skort!
- Dri-FIT™ high-performance polyester fabric wicks perspiration away from your body and towards the surface where it can evaporate.
- Clean look of a skirt with the convenience of a built-in short.
- Contrast waistband is wide for a snug and flattening fit.
- Zippered pocket at center back for small storage.
- Triangular-shaped gusset increases comfort and range of motion.
- Drawstring tie at left gives a peek-a-boo look at vibrant compression shorts.
- Swoosh™ logo at left hem.
- 86% polyester, 14% spandex.
Waistband: 88% recycled polyester, 12% polyester.
Gusset: 100% recycled polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Skirt Length: 12 in
- Inseam: 4 in
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam R. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Love this design. Ties on the side allow you to show more or less leg. Flattering plus comfortable for workouts to running errands.
- Sara C - customer
- from Richmond, VA
- April 26, 2014
LOVE these! They are great for running or any other workout. I bought all three colors.
- Carol - customer
- February 28, 2014
Unfortunately, I did not have the same positive experience with this item as the first reviewer. I ordered the XS based on the size chart and the information which states the waist size is 28", which would be loose on me. My main issue with this item is with the little shorts under the skirt. On me, they ride up my legs and that would drive me crazy while walking, running, or just sitting around. On my skirts/shorts, I prefer the shorts to be a little longer and to have leg grippers to help them stay in place. The skirt has to be a little longer to cover the shorts and that would have been my preference with this skirt. It's really short. I wouldn't mind that for running, but I like to wear things like this everywhere. I'm sorry that I have to return this item. It's a cute idea. The skirt itself is a nice fabric. If not for the problem with the shorts, it would be very comfortable for running.
- Anonymous - customer
- January 14, 2014