- Nike Size Guide
- Run in confidence without worrying about the sun's harsh rays in the Nike® Miler.
- Dri-FIT UV fabric wicks away sweat to efficiently manage moisture while helping to protect against UV rays.
- Ribbed crew neck.
- Long raglan sleeves.
- Flat-seam construction to help minimize chafing.
- Reflective elements increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- Media cord loop at nape keeps cords out of the way.
- Longer back hem to help keep shirt in place.
- Swoosh logo at left chest.
- 100% recycled polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 31 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Super light, wisks away sweat, durable! I wear this shirt for 3-13 mile runs, soccer and yoga, This shirt fits really well on my slender/athletic frame. I wear medium and stand about 5'9" and 150lbs. Not too loose, but not tight either. These shirts also hold up really well, and they don't retain your workout smell after a good wash. They are very light, so don't offer much warmth, but you'll warm up quickly on those longer runs.
- Soccersan - customer
- from San Diego
- January 27, 2015
I bought this shirt as a Christmas gift for a relative. It 's the fourth one I've bought for him...not because they're poorly made but because he likes them so much and wears them so regularly. The shirts are loose fitting and breathe well here in the Florida heat. The colors and shape hold up as well. He wears them more for gym workouts than run workouts.
- Julie - customer
- from Tampa, Florida
- January 20, 2014