Powered by Zappos
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
100% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- Your look is on fiyah and your stride is on point in the Nike® Lunar TR1 V3 running shoe!
- Built for the neutral runner.
- Ideal for running, skills training, and speed drills.
- Highly durable woven upper materials for optimal breathability.
- Ultralight Flywire technology offers an adaptable, supportive fit.
- Lace-up closure.
- Thin comfort tongue and slightly padded heel cup.
- Soft fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole.
- Lunarlon midsole cushioning provides responsive support.
- Rubber outsole features a flat heel for long-lasting traction and stability.
- Hexagonal grooves cut into the forefoot to allow the foot to move more freely.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This shoe was just a tad too short for my son who wears a size 14. A size 15 would likely be too big. There's something about this shoe that causes his foot to slide slightly forward and it seems that there is an approximately 1/4-1/2" wide rubber or plastic strip at the top and very front of the shoe, between the fabric layers, that compresses his big toe from the top a little bit. This effect -- compression from the top of the toe bed -- made the shoe feel too small. Otherwise, this is a super good-looking shoe that he really wanted to keep! Love the silver and neon gray colors! Super comfortable in all other respects! But he returned it due to a slightly snug fit at the top of the toe bed.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Maukro - customer
- from Flower Mound, TX
- February 5, 2016